Glenn came out of retirement to serve as Director of Developer for Champion Responders. With a BS and an MS in Civil Engineering, his extensive career includes:
- 5 patents in his name
- Principal Investigator & Research Engineer, University of Alaska Institute of Arctic Environmental Engineering
- Engineering Project Manager and Marketing
Representative (Alaska and Canada), ARCO Chemical Co. Protective Engineer Systems
- Authorship of many articles and several technical papers for the Society of Petroleum Engineers of AIME and Highway Research Board Paper, and the National Academy of Sciences
- Private consulting
- Church ministry, which included speaking internationally, publishing many papers, and hosting a daily live call-in talk-radio program for 15 years
- Author of “Daddy Never Said He Loved Me,” in honor of his dad (free eBook available from firstname.lastname@example.org)
At Champion Responders, he plays a leading role in nonprofit management and facilitates all grant writing and research.
Glenn and his wife Anna have been married 57 years and have raised five children and adopted a sixth. They have 18 grandchildren and 11 great grandchildren.